Friday, January 8, 2010

memory

I remember the first you ever told me "I love you". It was the first time we dated, back when I was a senior and you were a little PFC :). You were home on recruiter's assistant leave in between MCT and MOS school. We went out one night, I cannot remember what it is that we did but all I remember is you dropping me off at my house. It was the house my mom and I lived in that was near our high school. We pulled up in the drive away and we said our goodbyes. I got out of the car and started walking towards the front door. You already had the window rolled down. That was how you drove, no matter the temperature outside. Before pulling away you lended out the window and said "Hey, I love you". I think you were nervous and surprised that you actually said it. We were only dating for maybe a week. I turned around, in shock, because I secretly felt the same way. I asked you if you were serious, you said that you were pretty sure you were. I leaned over to you through the window and kissed you and told you that I loved you too. I think I may have the exact date written in an old school planner. I would always write down the important events that happened while we dated. I miss you so much Michael. You brought so much joy and happiness in my life. I am confident that you will continue to do so from heaven. I promise I will love you for all eternity. No star in the sky will burn longer than my love for you Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment