Monday, November 8, 2010

bloggy award

I don't typically do these sorts of things, but I am in the mood to have a little fun this morning and I found a really cute new blogs that inspired me :) Thank you to Brittany @ Life of The All American Army Wife for giving me this award and inspiring me to have fun this morning!


So here are the rules for receiving this blog award:

Rules
1.  Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2.  Share seven things about yourself.
3.  Pass it along to blogs you've recently discovered and enjoyed.
4.  Leave the recipients a note telling them about the award.
 
Ok so 7 things about me...
1. One of my favorite things to do is sit at the airport (not in the actual airport itself, but outside) and watch air planes land and take off. I don't know why it fascinates me so much but it does. I think maybe because I don't understand it. I don't get it how a huge heap of metal can fly through the air. 
2. I have a spare bedroom that has many 10 boxes in it that I still have yet to unpack and I have lived in this house since March now. I don't know why I just can't unpack and really settle into my house but it's on my list of things I need to do before the end of the year.

3. Ok so my car (the car that Michael used to drive) has a 6 disk CD player in it. The first 2 slots have been free since before Michael died, so I only use those two slots for my CDs. The last 4 CD slots Michael had his own CDs in there and I haven't been able to listen to them or remove them for the whole year. Well on Saturday, the one year mark, I listened to his CDs and I remember how much I loved his music and how much I have actually avoided to listening that type of music. It was bittersweet because I was able to remember some pretty funny stuff aboout Michael, but I knew that I'll never get to see him play his air guitar on the steering wheel, spend hours trying to learn lryics to songs, or sing like a rockstar while driving down the 5 with the windows down. 

4. I swear I have the best dog ever! Koby is such a sweet dog and I know that I am his favorite human (he was totally a daddy's boy though). He's such a good boy and I am so happy that I have him. 

5. For the past few weeks I have been reading the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. These are the books that True Blood is based off of. I absolutely love them! There are 10 books in the series so far and each of them is a page turner. 

6. I hate the holidays. Period. 

7. I am so anxious to start school again. I miss it. I miss the stress of study guides, papers, taking notes, and exams. And I am so close to finishing too and I am ready for the next chapter, school wise. 
Ok so I need to pass on the blog award. Mandy has been one of my widow friends since the beginning pretty much. Although we have never met, I feel like I know her and Dan like I would actually know them in person. So go check her out :)



Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment