Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I miss you so much. No words can describe how much I miss you. I need you. I want you.

I used to try to describe the pain, so that people can try to understand and maybe give them a better picture of what I am going through. But now I don't even know how to describe it. It has changed so much. It used to come and go. I feel like there is still a fog, but the pain comes through like a hot iron. It's such a constant feeling, I should be used to it by now, but I'm not. It's uncomfortable. It takes my breath away at times. Sometimes, when I'm doing normal everyday things, I have to stop and just lay down because it hurts so much. And sometimes, I have to stop writing because that hurts too much too.
 


Allison

1 comment:

  1. Allison,
    I'm hurting with you ... but at the same time we are totally alone in our journey and it just sucks. Nothing can describe it and even worse nothing can make it right. There just isn't any fixing this. Hopeless is an understatement. Nothing in our world is right ... I'm crying for you and for me ...

    ReplyDelete