Tuesday, September 14, 2010

right hand



So I am mostly right handed. 
But I am slightly ambidextrous.
I can eat with my left hand.
I can type with my left hand. (I am doing it now)
When I used to play softball, I would bat left handed.
I can drive with my left hand. 
I just can't write so well with my left hand. 
That's why I say I am slightly ambidextrous.
Nonetheless, I am right handed.

Losing Michael is like someone chopping off my right hand. 
Without it I would have a really hard time, but I think I could learn to get by. 
Right now, I am having a really hard time, but I think I could learn to get by. 
Adapt. 
Overcome. 

Allison

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Chills. I so needed to read something like this. Thank you Allison. <3 miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this post!! I'm finding life miserable right now, but I know that I can figure this crazy stuff out and get by. It's all about taking it a step at a time!! HUGS girlie!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete