Sunday, December 13, 2009

Energy

Like always, I am thinking about Michael. When Michael was here with us he always had this huge energy that drew people towards him (he definitely drew me in). He had such a huge personality. In my opinion, he effected everyone in the room. He was full of life and energy. Where does that all go? I am a firm believer in science and in the 1st law of thermodynamics it says: "energy is neither created nor destroyed. It can only change forms." I truly believe that Michael's energy is still here. His energy, by law, could not have been destroyed. I am actually comforted by this. I miss him more than anything. I pray to God everyday that he takes me soon because I am hurting here on earth.

Michael I miss you so much. I love you so much. I will be with you soon.

No star in the sky will burn longer than my love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment