Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to know you Sundays!

So I was inspired by my friend Sarah to start my own "getting to know you sunday". I figured it would bring a little light (maybe) to my dark and twisty blog postings.



Getting to know YOU



1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
Really, it depends on the person and how well I know them. If it were Michael, I would get the booger for him. But really, in normal situations it depends on the person. 

2. What are you passionate about?

Lately, not a whole lot. I am passionate about Michael. My family. Getting in shape. My dog. That's about it. 

3. How long have you been blogging?

I started blogging in 2008 when Michael was deployed. I originally made it so we can both post on there about our lives while we were separated. However, for this blog in particular, I have been writing on it since December 2009

4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?

H2O

5. What is your favorite type of music?

I love anything really, except most country and gospel 

6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?

Read

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?

I am doing it now, and I have been doing it for a while. Not a whole lot. I would love to be able to travel overseas but I don't see that happening without a traveling buddy. 

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?

Bareminerals. It is a must. It turns tired, bags-under-my-eyes Allison into decent looking Allison.


And that's it for getting to know you Sunday! Go here to join the fun!

3 comments:

  1. When I finish school, I would love to be your worldly travel buddy. With Ben gone so much, it would be nice to just travel and do something fun instead of just hanging around here working and doing nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- you have an amazing playlist on here. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to meet up and travel somewhere with you.

    ReplyDelete