Friday, June 18, 2010

silver lining

"Every cloud has its silver lining" 

And in my case, it's like a category 6.5 hurricane worth of clouds. Nevertheless there are some silver linings that I feel I need to recognize on here. I guess you can say, I am counting my blessings.

First and foremost,

My parents. They have provided me an endless amount of love and support and for that, I am forever grateful!

My in-laws - my relationship has grown so much since all of this has happened. I love them both dearly.
My fellow offspring. You give me a reason to laugh and smile. I love you all!
Crystal - my sister-in-law turned sister turned best friend. Thank you for being there for me when I feel like I am lost.. on a boat... without a paddle.
My Koby Monster! No explanation needed. Dogs make everything better (sometimes). :)
My Widsters! I don't know where I would be without you all. You have showed me that life is still worth living. I love you all so much!


And last and most definitely not least...
My beautiful husband. Your love and strength has pulled through for me during the times when I needed it most. You are the reason for who I am today. You made me, me. My love for you has only grown and I know that when it is my time to go, you will be there to welcome me into eternity. I love you so much! Michael - no star in the sky will burn longer than my love for you.
I miss you so very much.

1 comment:

  1. Your family seems pretty amazing. It's no wonder why you're such an awesome person!

    ReplyDelete