Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Sunday... again!

Getting to know you Sunday. 
Another week has passed. 
So much has happened.
No words to explain. 
Just more pain.


1. If you could have one of Superman's powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc.

I would say... superhuman strength. Only because there is no man in this house to fix things. I know I'm not strong enough to do a lot on my own. It would just be more cost efficient if I had the strength to do it myself.
2. The best thing I ever won is....?

I don't know if I ever won anything really... nothing to brag about.

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

Not with any blog friends...

4. What is your favorite Summer month?

August... just because it's the last month of summer (right?!) Summer sucks. Too hot and humid. 

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

Ocean. I love the beach.

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

Michael's R&Rs. He would always take them during the summer. 


7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

Probably not on my own. I watched Mexico v. South Africa. I really got into it. But I probably won't watch it by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment