Sunday, June 27, 2010

it's that day AGAIN!

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done? 
 
Boobs. New boobs please. 
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? 
 
No. I really don't watch too much TV. But if you can consider Real Housewives a soap opera then that would be my favorite. 
3. Favorite clothing brand? 
 
Banana Republic, Anthropology,  Free People, anything from Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, or Target.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
 
MAID SERVICE PLEASE!
5. would you ever vajazzle? 
 
What the freak is a vajazzle. Sounds nasty. No thanks. 
6. Favorite Disney Princess? 
 
The chick from sleeping beauty
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? 
 
I am not sure. I haven't watched any sad movies recently. I try to avoid them. But I did get kind of upset during New Moon. 
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what? 
 
Nope. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment